lauantai 7. syyskuuta 2019

Boys/girls/children




Try it on Tuesday-challenge and theme was Boys/girls/children


My son is turning 16, so I decided to make a birthday card for him.
Being a single mom, it’s been a struggle, with money and everything, but I’m so lucky. This amazing teen, young man, has always been so understanding and easy. We talk about stuff, a lot. He knows our   
Money issues and that’s why he hasn’t really ask lot and definitely nothing expensive. He try’s to make everything easy for me, even though it should be another way round. He is truly the best son you can ever hope for. I hope you awesome birthday, son, I love you 😘

In the card I draw my son playing computer, which is he’s favorite thing. He’s dream is to be professional esport player. He saved money and bought computer for himself and loves to play cs:go. Favorite team from cs:go is of course Finnish ENCE.







P.s. Son loved the card. He was laughing that he really sits like that, arms like that and that i also tried to draw scene from the game. (He did knew what map it was) 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Kiva kortti 16 vuotiaalle :) Mukavaa kun toit sen Try it on Tuesday haasteeseen.
    Aurinkoista viikkoa!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos paljon Marjut :) Aurinkoista viikkoa myös sinne!

      Poista

Alku

No niin, pyristeltyäni pitkään vastaan minä nyt sitten vihdoin ja viimein luovutin. Aloitin siis Bloggaamisen... vai onko se Blogaaminen? J...