tiistai 28. toukokuuta 2019

Where's the Party?



Let's Party!



I finally decided to be brave enough and participate my first non Finnish challenge.

Try it on Tuesday had a Party-subject challenge, and I wanted to try it.

Teddy with the balloon i got from ATC happy mail, and it's been waiting for some time to be in a card, and I decided to use it in this ATC.
I draw and glue a party hat and a whistle(?) to my Teddy.
the backround with cupcakes on it, was bought from market, so i haven't done it myself.




Juhlitaan?


Päätin uskaltautua ensimmäiseen ulkomaalaiseen haasteeseen.

Try it on Tuesday sivustolla oli Party-aiheinen haaste, johon päätin osallistua.

ATC vaihdossa saamani nalle ilmapalloineen olikin pitkään odottanut pääsyä korttiin,
ja sainkin idean käyttää sen tässä ATC-kortissa.
Piirsin ja liimasin nallelle juhlahatun ja pillin.
Taustana oli tällä kertaa ihan valmis cupcake-kuvioinen paperi. 









14 kommenttia:

  1. Absolutely perfect for our challenge and so lovely to have you join us for our 10th birthday celebrations at Try it on Tuesday :-) I'm so pleased you came to join us. Thank you.
    Cath x

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much, this means a lot to me. And thank you so much for the challenge, I will be joining them more for now on ☺️
      Susanna x

      Poista
  2. I love your wonderful little ATC and became your newest follower Susann!
    Wonderful cards! We are so happoy to see you here celebrating with us at TIOT!
    hugs,Susi
    I am a
    Susann(e) from Austria

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Aww, thank you so much, so happy to got that courage and do this. It will be much easier for now on ☺️.. I hope 😂
      Really love your artist name Susi, you know that it means wolf in Finland? Loved it!
      And I’m
      Susanna ☺️

      Poista
  3. It is a fantastic ATC and I am so pleased you decided to join our challenge theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
    The image is so cute and he looks like he is happy to go to the party.
    I hope you will join us again soon.
    Yvonne

    VastaaPoista
  4. Mielettömän ihana. Kiva kun tulit mukaan Try it on Tuesday haasteeseen.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh my, what a super cute ATC! It's perfect for our birthday party celebrations at Try it on Tuesday - I love it 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday and many congratulations on making our Top 5! Jo x

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Really!?! That was a surprise, I didn’t know I make it to top 5.. that’s cool! Thank you so much, it was fun ☺️

      Poista
  6. Wonderfuf ATC Susanna !! Adorable and sweet bear !! Great design ! Congratulations to be on Top 5 at Try it on Tuesday.
    I wish you a very nice weekend,
    Big hugs, Caty

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words!
      I hope you have a nice weekend too ☺️
      Hugs xx

      Poista

Alku

No niin, pyristeltyäni pitkään vastaan minä nyt sitten vihdoin ja viimein luovutin. Aloitin siis Bloggaamisen... vai onko se Blogaaminen? J...